Producer & Sub Producer Opportunities
Agent Opportunities are available within the State of Texas. Preferred Choice Insurance has partnered with most of the Top Insurance carriers in Texas to help you build your business. We can show you how to write business through these top carriers.
- Eligibility for the one of the highest commission structures.
- Have an economic interest in your agency.
- Access to multi-company raters.
- Access to the management system.
- Access our companies without individual minimum production requirements.
New Agents have access to management training, Ezlynx training, and product training. Ongoing training is offered to review sales techniques, and by having marking reps review new products, and underwriting guidelines. Additional training is available on an individual basis.
Business planning and Marketing
Business planning is a vital ingredient to your success. Planning your vision in a written living document enables you to track how you have achieved your goals. We can assist you by helping you outline your business goals and have partnered with marketing experts to assist you with implementation. The marketing experts we have teamed up with can help you with lead generation, mail-outs, custom flyers, websites and several other marketing needs.
Preferred Choice Insurance agents are entrepreneurs that stride to be a part of their community while helping with their insurance needs. The following are list of characteristics we consider when bringing on a new agent:
- Does the prospective agent have a desire to help others?
- Have Integrity.
- The ability to communicate effectively.
- Have an active Property and Casualty license in Texas.
- Have an active Life insurance license in Texas.
- Are you motivated to succeed in the insurance industry?
- Are you goal oriented.
If you are goal orientated and have the discipline and determination to build a very prosperous career contact us immediately.
Some of the property and casualty carriers we partner with are: Travelers, The Hartford, Safeco, Fidelity, Progressive, Foremost, Zurich, Universal, and ASI.
Some of the Life insurance carriers we partner with are: Foresters, LSW, Allstate workplace division, American Equity, Prudential, MetLife, Washington National, and Transamerica.
Whether you’re looking to begin your career, expand it or looking toward retirement we have an option for you.
Contact us for more information at (210) 757-4520.